Good News on the Seedling Front (At Last!)

Gardening Update...

As part of my continuing mission to be the laziest gardener with a fondness for anything edible and home grown (not necessarily grown in my home of course) I've been trying to reach the holy grail of tomatoes grown from seeds. Of course the last experiment ended in disaster and we covered that in my seedling disaster rant two weeks ago. So after sourcing MORE seeds and planting them all over again (and keeping them out of the cold weather and the heck away from the cats) I finally have green things!! Little courgette seedlings and what could possibly be some tomato seedlings that survived the first incident or some basil plants - I guess time will tell what actually sprouted...

Tomato and Courgette Seedlings...I think...
All of this reminds me of one of the first blog entries I wrote when I started blogging in Januray 2010 - a mere 22 months ago; My Business is a Courgette also has one of my favourite chutney recipes at the end of the article - nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment